CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.14
- £9.64Trending at £10.00
- £67.66Trending at £87.60
- £39.15Trending at £49.06
About this product
- DescriptionJacob Grimm's ground-breaking 1848 history of German, which includes his landmark description of sound shift.
- Author(s)Jacob Grimm
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2009
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine152 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.