All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow 24 years old with over 40,000 copies sold worldwide, Petruska Clarkson's classic textbook offers the definitive introduction to the theory and practice of Gestalt. This fourth edition brings in the latest Gestalt theory, research and practice whilst preserving the author's lively and authoritative style.
- Author BiographyPetruska Clarkson was a professor and fellow of the British Association for Counselling and Fellow of the British Psychological Society. A Consultant Psychologist, Psychotherapist Supervisor and Management Consultant, she worked and taught at universities and private institutions internationally. Petruska sadly passed away in 2006. Simon Cavicchia is a primary tutor on the MSc in Gestalt Psychotherapy at the Metanoia Institute in London. He is also Joint Programme Leader of the MSc in Coaching Psychology/MA in Psychological Coaching, also at Metanoia. He divides his time between teaching, working as a psychotherapist and supervisor and as an executive coach and consultant to leadership teams in public and private sector organisations. In all of these contexts, Simon stands firm in his love of Gestalt and what it can offer in terms of growth, learning and creativity.
- Author(s)Petruska Clarkson,Simon Cavicchia
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCounselling in Action Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £10.28
- £14.33Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.56
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.