Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Burrow examines the role of non-verbal communication in a range of narrative texts.
- Author BiographyJohn Burrow is Emeritus Professor and Research Fellow in the Department of English at Bristol University. He has published widely on middle English literature. His books include Medieval Writers and Their Work (1982).
- Author(s)J. A. Burrow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 48
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byAlastair Minnis,Patrick Boyde,Professor John Burrow,Rita Copeland,Alan Deyermond,Peter Dronke,Nigel Palmer,Winthrop Wetherbee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.