All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspiring and hilarious story of Patch Adams's quest to bring free health care to the world and to transform the way doctors practice medicine.
- Author BiographyPatch Adams, M.D., is a social revolutionary and one-man show who believes in horse and buggy medicine and never charges his patients a cent! In 1971, the author and a few of his colleagues founded the Gesundheit institute in Northern Virginia. During the next twelve years, they operated a home-based family medical practice and managed to treat more than 15,000 people without payment, malpractice insurance, or formal facilities. Patch Adams continues on his life mission to achieve the goal of building a fully functioning, free health care center.
- Author(s)Patch Adams
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Note17 b&w photographs
- Weight419 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.