All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA warm humorous story, enchanting colour illustrations and carefully controlled bilingual text with lots of repetition. It also ends with a short picture dictionary to highlight the key words in the new language.
- Author BiographyLone Morton trained as a graphic designer at St Martin's School of Art and initially started her career in promotion and advertising. As a freelance, she began to work with books and helped for ten years to develop the style and design of the b small list and contributed to the creation of many of the titles, particularly in collaboration with Clare Beaton. Her interest in writing for children and her passion for design and crafts led to her writing three stories for the I Can Read series and three titles in the Stencil Book series. She's also joint author of the Language Fun series, Pen Pals and All About Me in the First Record Series. After two holidays working on an organic farm in Canada, she became a very keen organic gardener and has since converted her back garden in West London into a flourishing organic plot. As a result, her book Grow Organic, Eat Organic shares her practical advice.
- Author(s)Lone Morton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication20/10/2009
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleI Can Read French S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Notefull colour
- Width178 mm
- Height218 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna C. Leplar
- Interest Age5+ years
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £4.74Trending at £4.98
- £7.64Trending at £9.95
- £9.95Trending at £12.27
- £6.05Trending at £6.86
- £10.98Trending at £13.73
- £4.95Trending at £6.96
- £5.83Trending at £6.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.