All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.35
- £16.36Trending at £23.05
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the history of the print, broadcast and film industries, Williams offers a concise introduction to mass communication in Britain. This new edition offers fresh insights into key developments over the last decade, the changing nature of the industry's organization and their impact on audiences. Essential for journalism and media students!
- Author BiographyKevin Williams is Professor of Media and Communication Studies at Swansea University.
- Author(s)Kevin Williams
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.