All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £16.94Was:£21.00Free postage
- £16.46Was:£21.00Free postage
- £23.27Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures step-by step mindfulness and acceptance exercises for effective relief from emotional pain. This book develops acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), a revolutionary direction in psychotherapy, into step-by-step exercises that readers can use to get relief from emotional pain.
- Author BiographySteven C. Hayes, Ph.D., is University of Nevada Foundation Professor of Psychology at the University of Nevada, Reno. An author more than 300 scientific articles and twenty-two books, including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Relational Frame Theory-two books that significantly develop the concepts on which Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life is based. His research explores the nature of human language and cognition and their application to the understanding and alleviation of human suffering. In 1992, the Institute for Scientific Information reported Hayes among the highest impact psychologist in the world during the years 1986-90 based on the citation impact of his writings.
- Author(s)Spencer Smith,Steven C. Hayes
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication02/12/2005
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Note30 worksheets
- Weight512 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.73
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £8.35
- £3.77Trending at £3.83
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.22Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.