All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionShattering the myth that only big brands can do big things, this book will help you: demystify digital marketing: do more with less; build a strong brand with something to say; find inspiration in unexpected places; create relevant and engaging content and promote it via Twitter, Facebook, and other channels; and more.
- Author BiographyNICK WESTERGAARD is Chief Brand Strategist at Brand Driven Digital; host of the popular On Brand podcast; and producer and host of the Social Brand Forum, the Midwest's premier digital marketing event. An in-demand speaker, he also teaches branding and marketing at the University of Iowa.
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width58 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.