Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionClassroom management is key to a successful teaching career. This book has survival advice for NQTs as well as ideas to develop the skills of more experienced teachers.
- Author BiographySean O'Flynn is a secondary school teacher as well as a part time lecturer at University College Cork. Harry Kennedy is and English teacher in a school in Bishopstown as well as a qualified primary teacher with an interest in reality therapy, psychodrama and special needs. Michelle Macgrath has wide experience in primary and secondary schools and offering cross-phase support to pupils with specific learning and behaviour difficulties.
- Author(s)Harry Kennedy,Michelle MacGrath,Sean O'Flynn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.