All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated to the second, clinical stage of the Diploma in Child Health examination, this comprehensive revision guide will provide the candidate with the only definitive, one-stop revision source devoted solely to this newly revised examination.
- Author BiographyAndrew Papanikitas BSc (Hons) MA MBBS DCH MRGP GP, PhD Student, Sessional Tutor in Medical Ethics, Law and Professionalism, Facilitator on Interprofessional Education and Ethics Course (KCL), Organiser for undergraduate and postgraduate medical education at the Royal Society of Medicine and THe RCGP NWL Faculty. Jasdeep Gill MBChB (Hons) DRCOG DFSRH DCH ST2 GP Specialty Trainee, London Deanery. Nigel Kennedy BSc (Hons) MA MBBS DCH MRCGP Formerly Chair of the DCH Examination Board and Senior DCH Examiner. Retired Hospital Practicioner in Paediatrics and GP.
- Author(s)Andrew Papanikitas,Jasdeep Gill,Nigel Kennedy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGet Through
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.