Consider these sponsored items
- £6.53Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series teaches readers how to stop dreaming about their favourite career and take steps to make their dreams come true! Helpful tips for finding inspiration, recording their ideas, and always thinking creatively will help them get started in no time! An activity at the end of each book helps readers to put what they have learned into practice.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Guillain worked as a bookseller, an English teacher and an editor before becoming an author. She has written more than 100 books, both fiction and non-fiction. She always wanted to be a writer and her top tip is to read as much as you can.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleRead Me!: Dream It, Do It!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £7.47Trending at £9.98
- £17.57Trending at £22.33
- £10.20Trending at £15.21
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.98
- £9.56Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.