Consider these sponsored items
- £10.36Free postage
- £11.68Was:£12.99Free postage
- £10.35Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new self-help title blending the very best techniques from a range of evidence-based therapies, including CBT, ACT, DBT, compassion and mindfulness from two experienced clinicians.
- Author BiographyFiona Kennedy (Author) Dr Fiona Kennedy is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and MD of GreenWood Mentors Ltd. She has a background in the NHS providing and managing clinical psychology and counselling services. She has research interests in the consequences for adults of childhood adversity, including dissociation. She has published a variety of peer reviewed papers, book chapters and recently co-edited Cognitive Behavioural Approaches to the Understanding and Treatment of Dissociation (Routledge 2013). Along with Dr David Pearson she authored The Dream Mentoring Manual in 2011 and The Dream Mentoring Trainer's Manual in 2012, published in India by Dream a Dream NGO and used to support their life skills training programs for disadvantaged young people. She trains and supervises others as well as providing therapy using CBT, DBT and ACT. She is most interested in having a life worth living and enabling others to have the same. David Pearson (Author) Dr David Pearson is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist with a career in the NHS, both as a clinician and manager of services. Together with Dr Fiona Kennedy he has co-edited Cognitive Behavioural Approaches to the Understanding and Treatment of Dissociation (Routledge 2013). David has also co-authored The Dream Mentoring Manuals, which form a training scheme in mental health by demystifying technical/clinical terms into everyday language. David has also published in a wide range of peer reviewed scientific journals as well as articles in mental health/psychology professional magazines. On a personal level David has found the production of The Dream Mentoring Manuals a great challenge as they provide the basis of available training schemes designed to work with children who are disadvantaged and often on the edges of survival.
- Author(s)David Pearson,Fiona Kennedy
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteB&w illustrations throughout
- Weight486 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.