All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShow you how to: find the humor in every situation Turn negatives into positives - every single day; make your workplace the best place to succeed; stop being a full-time resident of the Negative Zone; and face your fears and get on with your life.
- Author BiographySteve Rizzo, a.k.a. The Attitude Adjuster, is a personal development expert whose clients include American Airlines, BP, JPMorgan Chase, Scholastic, and Sprint, among others. As a standup comic, he has headlined with many titans of comedy, including Jerry Seinfeld, Eddie Murphy, Drew Carey, and Ellen DeGeneres.
- Author(s)Steve Rizzo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byJeffrey H. Gitomer
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.