CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Ger IT Done! A challenge businesses always face is how to get more value out of their IT organization. Another is how to infuse business with technology so that both the business and the technology people appreciate their differences as they deliver on their commitments-to each other.
- Author BiographyRalph Welborn works extensively with industry executives, sales teams, technical teams and strategic alliances throughout the Americas, Europe, and East Asia. He is a Managing Partner of Global Transformation at Unisys Corporation and a former Senior Vice President of Global Solutions and Chief Strategist at BearingPoint. Ralph lives in Westwood, Massachusetts. Vince Kasten is a business advisor in the areas of business transformation, strategic collaboration, software product development, and large-scale systems integration. He is a managing partner of Global Transformation at Unisys Corporation and was formally a Managing Partner of Business Transformation and a Global Head of Applications at BearingPoint. Vince lives in Fanwood, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Ralph Welborn,UNISYS Corporation,Vince Kasten
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.