Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn the search to clarify the past-and thus transform the present, these poems turn over the shards of memory like the colored glass in a kaleidoscope, looking for an angle that will light up the great mystery of how we become and continue becoming who we are.
- Author BiographyTerry Ann Thaxton is an award winning writer. She teaches creative writing at the University of Central Florida in Orlando. Her poems and essays have appeared or are forthcoming in Gulf Coast, Main Street Rag, Futurecycle, Connotation Press, The Missouri Review, Fourth River, Cold Mountain Review, Teaching Artist Journal, and other literary journals.
- Author(s)Terry Ann Thaxton
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.