All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures stories of Latin-American immigrant women living in public housing in two Boston-area neighborhoods. In this book, the author argues that these immigrant women parlay social ties that provide support and leverage to develop networks and achieve social positioning to get ahead.
- Author BiographySilvia Dominguez is assistant professor of sociology at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Silvia Dominguez
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.