Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide shows how a 'critical' approach is fundamental to all aspects of study from start to finish. It gives practical advice and models for critical thinking and writing, and real examples from students' work. The layout is varied and accessible, with engaging illustrations and an informal, direct style.
- Author BiographyKate Williams manages Upgrade, the Study Advice Service at Oxford Brookes University, UK. She has worked with students from Foundation to PhD and has written a range of books and materials on study skills and is also the Series Editor for Pocket Study Skills.
- Author(s)Kate Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- Content Note65 Illustrations, black and white; 128 p. 65 illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.98
- £12.87Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.