All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for owners of small businesses, Getting Down to Business provides everything you need to know to grow your business with confidence and realise your ambitions.
- Author BiographyDoug D'Aubrey Before launching his own business, Doug worked at senior level in the manned guarding security sector for Burns International Services, dealing with large manpower issues, training, people management, HR, logistics and sales development. His most notable success was turning them round from an GBP800,000 flagging annual turnover, to a GBP5m resounding success story. Capitalising on these skills, Doug then moved into management consulting and training, launching the MOMENTUM programme in 2002 when he recognised the challenges that small businesses faced in trying to access the experience and knowledge of the consultancy sector. This laid the foundation for the formation of Executive Training and Consultancy Ltd, of which Doug is the Managing Director. Doug is married with two sports-crazy sons, and lives in Dudley, at the heart of the West Midlands conurbation that encompasses Birmingham, the Black Country and Wolverhampton. Matthew Chuck Matthew pursued a career in the manufacturing industry at home and abroad, the majority of it with the Chemicals Division of Alcoa (The Aluminum Company of America), where he spent a lengthy period as Sales Director at their Frankfurt HQ, directing sales of A120 million annually. He returned to the UK in 2002 to set up his own consulting business, later joining Doug as a co-director of ETC, bringing with him international clients such as DuPont Sustainable Solutions and The European Council of International Schools, as well as many smaller owner-managed businesses. Matthew is married with three grown-up children, and lives in the picturesque spa town of Malvern, Worcestershire.
- Author(s)Doug D'Aubrey,Matthew Chuck
- PublisherSRA Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSRA Books
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.