All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.89
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionIndia has fallen far and fast from the runaway growth rates it enjoyed in the first decade of the twenty-first century. This book coincides with the 2014 Indian elections to spur a public debate about the program that the next government should pursue in order to return the country to a path of high growth.
- Author BiographyAshley J. Tellis is a senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace specializing in international security, defense, and Asian strategic issues. As senior adviser to the U.S. undersecretary of state for political affairs, he was intimately involved in negotiating the civil nuclear agreement with India. Previously, he was senior adviser to the ambassador at the U.S. embassy in New Delhi. He also served on the National Security Council staff as special assistant to the president and senior director for strategic planning and Southwest Asia. Bibek Debroy is a professor at the Centre for Policy Research, Delhi, India. He has worked in academia, industry chambers, and for the government, including in leadership positions in the Legal Adjustments and Reforms for Globalising the Economy project and the Commission on Legal Empowerment of the Poor. Debroy is the author of several books, papers, and articles. Reece Trevor is a research assistant in the South Asia program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, where he previously served as a junior fellow focusing on South Asian security and U.S. grand strategy.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication09/06/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAshley J. Tellis,Bibek Debroy,Trevor Reece
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.