All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn Getting Out, a diverse cast of noted scholars and journalists considers how the United States might leave Iraq by examining seven historical case studies on how to and how not to withdraw from occupied territory.
- Author BiographyMichael Walzer is Professor Emeritus in the School of Social Science at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton and editor of Dissent. He is the author of many books, including Just and Unjust Wars and, most recently, Thinking Politically: Essays in Political Theory. Nicolaus Mills is Professor of Literature and American Studies at Sarah Lawrence College. A long-time contributor to Dissent magazine, his most recent book is Winning the Peace: The Marshall Plan and America's Coming of Age as a Superpower.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichael Walzer,Nicolaus Mills
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.