All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA lively cultural history of exercise in America, this book tracks the development of a new industry that gentrified exercise and made the pursuit of fitness the hallmark of a middle-class lifestyle.
- Author BiographyShelly McKenzie, an independent scholar, holds a Ph. D. from George Washington University, USA where she has taught writing and American studies.
- Author(s)Shelly McKenzie
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCultureAmerica
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.