All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to 3D animation with Maya. It helps you to create a project from start to finish using all the major components of the 3D process - modeling, UV layout, texture creation, rigging, animation, and rendering - with Maya.
- Author BiographyAdam Watkins is Associate Professor, 3D Animation, School of Interactive Media & Design at the University of the Incarnate Word. He is currently on a research sabbatical at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, where he is part of the VISIBLE effort creating virtual simulation games for use in non-proliferation exercises. Watkins has headed the 3D Animation program for over ten years and is the author of several books and over 100 articles on 3D Animation. His students are the winners of multiple national and international animation awards and festivals.
- Author(s)Adam Watkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note700 colour line drawings
- Weight1179 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £39.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.