All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom selecting a teacher in the early stages, to supporting a child through his or her choice to dance professionally, Getting Started in Ballet, A Parent's Guide to Dance Education leads parents of prospective dancers through a full range of considerations, encouraging careful thinking and informed decision-making when embarking on dance training.
- Author BiographyThe late Anna Paskevska was Chair of the Dance Department at the Chicago Academy for the Arts. Prior to this she was a professional ballerina with the Royal Ballet School in London. She is also the author of From the First Plie to Mastery and Both Sides of the Mirror: The Science and Art of Ballet.A former student of Paskevska, Maureen Janson is a dance instructor in Chicago, IL and Madison, WI. She is is a sought-after choreographer and clinician throughout the United States.
- Author(s)Anna Paskevska
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMaureen Janson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.