All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsulting is a rapidly growing field, with total worldwide revenues expected to be more than $100 billion in the year 2000. Financial consulting is a highly specialized area, and Ed Stone is one of its leading practitioners. In this book he helps the prospective financial consultant lay the foundations of a rewarding and lucrative career.
- Author BiographyEdward J. Stone has been a full-time consultant, specializing in the financial and business computing industries, for more than a decade. He is the editor of the Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, and the editor/writer of the newsletter Banks in Insurance Report.
- Author(s)Edward J. Stone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2000
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight440 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
- £10.75Trending at £13.14
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.62Trending at £11.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.