Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Description<p>The essential guide to getting a 401(k) plan back on track <p>While a majority of workers have money invested in their 401(k) plans-and are relying on these funds for retirement-few truly understand how to manage and maintain these accounts, especially during the recent economic downturn.
- Author BiographyPaul Katzeff is a seasoned personal finance writer with Investor's Business Daily. He was previously the Boston correspondent for Money magazine for more than a dozen years. Katzeff is the author of Getting Started in 401(k) Investing (Wiley) and the 10 Minute Guide to 401(k) Plans.
- Author(s)Paul Katzeff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.