All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £12.65Was:£15.99Free postage
- £13.18Was:£15.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMake: Getting Started with 3D Printing is a practical, informative, and inspiring book that guides readers step-by-step through understanding how this new technology will empower them to take full advantage of all it has to offer.
- Author BiographyLiza Wallach Kloski is originally from Guadalajara, Mexico, and founded LizaSonia Designs in 2003, a unique upscale jewelry brand and retail store in the Montclair District of Oakland, which wholesaled designs to 17 Nordstrom stores, in addition to 80 other retail stores. A graduate of UC Berkeley, Liza has won numerous design and business awards and was the main educational expert in Entrepreneur magazine's paperback book Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business (StartUp Series). LizaSonia Designs was a successful jewelry company for more than a decade before Liza's passion turned to 3D printing jewelry. Nick Kloski has earned the respect of his colleagues through hard work, dedication and vision throughout his 15+ years in the high-tech industry. Graduating from UC Santa Barbara with an English Major, he was hired into Sun Microsystems during the dotcom boom, and has held a number of technical writing roles at Sun, and more recently, at Oracle translating complex technical architectures into understandable ideas. Nick's skills go deep into both the technical understanding and the mechanics of 3D printing, and how this industry has the capability to inspire the world.
- Author(s)Liza Kloski,Nick Kloski
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaker Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width143 mm
- Height293 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.