Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
About this product
- Author(s)Olliver M. Schinagl
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Author BiographyOlliver M. Schinagl is Austrian-born and a software developer at heart with a strong interest in electronic engineering. Embedded software is where both his passions come together. Having lived in the Netherlands for most of his life, Olliver is currently working at Ultimaker, a 3D printer manufacturer, where his love for Linux, free and open source software, and embedded development is satisfied. Having worked on open source projects, and as a longtime member of the linux-sunxi community, Olliver has in-depth and hands-on experience with Allwinner-based hardware. He always had a desire to teach but a stronger desire to work on open source projects and embedded hardware. Thus, when offered the chance to write a book in his spare time, he decided to listen to his inner voice and took the chance to use the printed form to teach. Having never done any writing except for academic work, this was both a challenge and a great experience. Hopefully, you will appreciate the effort and not only learn from the things brought via this book, but also gain the appetite to work out creative ideas, put the knowledge to good use, and share it with others so they can then benefit from it.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.