CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for beginners interested in learning how to develop games, this book shows them how to create games using Game Maker Pro and the Game Maker Language.
- Author BiographyJerry Lee Ford, Jr. is an author, educator, and an IT professional with over 19 years of experience in information technology, including roles as an automation analyst, technical manager, technical support analyst, automation engineer, and security analyst. He has a Masters in Business Administration from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. Jerry is also the author or co-author of 28 other books including Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition Programming for the Absolute Beginner, Microsoft WSH and VBScript programming for the Absolute Beginner, and Microsoft Windows Shell Script Programming for the Absolute Beginner. He has over five years of experience as an adjunct instructor teaching networking courses in Information Technology. He lives in Hanover, Virginia with his wife, Mary, and their children Alexander, William, and Molly.
- Author(s)Jerry Lee Ford
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight674 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.