All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to program with .NET Gadgeteer in just hours. This introduction shows you how to build cool electronic gadgets step-by-step with this rapid prototyping platform. You'll tackle five exciting projects using plug-in modules in the Fez Spider Starter Kit from GHI Electronics - no soldering required.
- Author BiographyDr. Simon Monk has a degree in Cybernetics and Computer Science and a PhD in Software Engineering. Simon spent several years as an academic before he returned to industry, co-founding the mobile software company Momote Ltd. He has been an active electronics hobbyist since his early teens. Simon is author of a number of hobby electronics books including '30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius', '15 Dangerously Mad Projects for the Evil Genius' and 'Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius'.
- Author(s)Simon Monk
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.75
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £15.06
- £11.76Trending at £12.03
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
- £7.35Trending at £7.50
- £6.78Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.