All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is neurofeedback? Neurofeedback is founded upon computer technology joined with auxiliary equipment that can measure the metabolic activity of the cerebral cortex.
- Author BiographyJohn N. Demos, MA, LCMHC, BCIA-EEG, is the Clinical Director of Neurofeedback of Southern Vermont, a complementary therapies clinic located in Brattleboro, VT. He is a licensed clinical mental health counselor and is certified in the field of EEG-biofeedback. He is also a member of the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback as well as of the International Society for Neuronal Regulation.
- Author(s)John N. Demos
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £29.14Trending at £29.97
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £16.74Trending at £22.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.