All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs your child stuck in the middle of a high-conflict divorce? In But I Love You Both, two psychologists and experts in parental alienation offer a fun and engaging workbook to help kids work through stressful or confusing emotions and feel safe and loved-no matter what.
- Author BiographyAmy J. L. Baker, PhD, is a national expert on parental alienation and has written a seminal book on the topic, Adult Children of Parental Alienation Syndrome, published by W.W. Norton & Company. In addition to conducting trainings around the country for parents as well as legal and mental health professionals, Baker has written dozens of scholarly articles on topics related to parent child relationships and has appeared on national TV, including Good Morning America, CNN, and The Joy Behar Show. She has been quoted in The New York Times and US News & World Report, among other print media outlets. Baker graduated from Barnard College, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. She has a PhD in human development from Teachers College, Columbia University. Katherine Andre, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist in private practice and a school psychologist. Her work with children has been from these perspectives as well as a Family Court Services custody mediator for over a decade. She received her undergraduate degree from the College of William and Mary and her doctorate degree from the University of Georgia. She has extensive experience in the area of parental alienation, having worked with these children and families in both legal and clinical settings for over a decade. She has published articles on parental alienation in Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association and The California Psychologist.
- Author(s)Amy J. L. Baker
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight248 g
- Width208 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.