All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionInvestors need a game plan - a strategy designed to help fulfil their short and long-term financial goals. In a straightforward manner, Getting an Investing Game Plan explains why every investors needs a game plan for both the creation and preservation of assets.
- Author BiographyVERN C. HAYDEN is a Certified Financial Planner in private practice with thirty-five years of experience. Hayden specializes in portfolio management with mutual funds and retirement planning. Active in financial planning circles, Hayden has been a board member of the CFP Board of Standards and has chaired the National Endowment for Financial Education, former parent organization of the College for Financial Planning, which created the CFPTM (Certified Financial Planner) designation. He also conducts financial education programs on behalf of many companies and charities. Hayden regularly appears as an expert on leading national news and financial television programs. He has been a regular contributor to the financial press, including CNBC.com and TheStreet.com. MAURA WEBBER is a freelance journalist who regularly writes for the Chicago Sun-Times. She co-edited Recipes from America's Small Farms: Fresh Ideas for the Season's Bounty, a cookbook focused on community-supported agriculture. Maura has worked as a staff reporter for Bloomberg News and the Philadelphia Business Journal and as a correspondent for the Philadelphia Inquirer. She lives in Chicago with her husband Carlos Sado vi and their daughter Kyra. JAMIE HELLER is a New York-based journalist. She has been a reporter at SmartMoney magazine, an editor at TheStreet.com, and a contributing columnist to CBS MarketWatch.com. Most recently, she joined the Wall Street Journal Online as an assistant managing editor. She lives in lower Manhattan with her husband Jed Weissberg and their son Chet.
- Author(s)Jamie Heller,Maura Webber,Vern C. Hayden
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2003
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight484 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.