All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £35.09
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionLinda Tellington-Jones, shows how you can influence the behaviour and character of your dog and its willingness and ability to learn. You can overcome physical and behavioural problems by following her simple methods.
- Author BiographyTrainer, behaviourist, animal therapist, healer, inventor, author - Linda Tellington-Jones has earned all of these titles over the course of her incredible forty-year career with animals. Now widely respected by animal lovers, veterinarians, physicians, and research scientists, Linda and her Tellington TTouch Method are revolutionising human-animal relationships. She has written several books and produced many videos. Her home is in Hawaii, which she shares with her husband Roland Kleger and her dog Rayne
- Author(s)Linda Tellington-Jones
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2001
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHaslemere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKenilworth Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/02/2014
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Height180 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jacqui18831 Oct, 2013by
It has some informative advice although some is common sense dog ownership or at least should be...good to keep handy tho..
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.