All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors consider a wide range of issues, from an examination of the male/female wage gap that starts when girls are teenagers, to policewomen in Persian Gulf countries, to Latinas' politics, to Aboriginal health care workers, to secretarial work, and to feminist activism in Cuban hip hop.
- Author BiographyColette Morrow sat on the editorial board of Feminist Formations from 2002 to 2012, served as president of the National Women's Studies Association (U.S.), and is a Senior Fulbright Scholar. Terri Ann Fredrick is an associate professor of English at Eastern Illinois University.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- Series TitleA Feminist Formations Reader
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1, 1 graphs
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byColette Morrow,Terri Ann Fredrick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.