All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comparison of the patterns of ethnic minority politics in British and French city politics. This work includes direct comparisons of particular cities Birmingham, Lille and Roubaix. It shows how ethnic and cultural diversity translates into political conflict in different political systems.
- Author BiographyRomain Garbaye is Maitre de Conferences at the Universite Paris IV-Sorbonne. He obtained his DPhil in Politics at the University of Oxford, and he has held a Jean Monnet post-doctoral fellowship at the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute in Florence. He has published several journal articles and book chapters on the politics of ethnic minorities in European cities.
- Author(s)Romain Garbaye
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Urban and Social Change
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.