All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a keen amateur with basic skills or a complete novice, this guide to SLR cameras covers the basics before addressing more advanced procedures and techniques. It covers everything from choosing equipment and accessories to taking pictures using both natural and artificial light.
- Author(s)Michael J. Burgess
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2004
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/03/2008
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £20.05Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £29.05Trending at £43.85
- £36.54Trending at £71.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.