All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionProvides teachers with a range of practical strategies for motivating students in their music lessons. Considering issues such as music in the primary school, music in the secondary school, composition, live performance and even how music can influence learning, this book is full of ideas for engaging students with music.
- Author BiographyIan McCormack is a teacher and writer with 25 years experience. He now works as a writer and educational consultant. He runs a variety of engaging courses for both adults and pupils, using drama and role-play Jeanette Healey currently teaches music and music technology in a sixth form college in the north of England. She has been a moderator and team leader for Edexcel GCSE music for four years, and composes musicals as part of a team for a charity organisation.
- Author(s)Ian McCormack,Jeanette Healey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date10/05/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.