All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £4.85Trending at £4.97
- £13.55Trending at £13.81
- £23.20Trending at £23.47
- £14.33Trending at £14.59
- £7.75Trending at £8.20
- £8.97Trending at £9.74
- £13.93Trending at £15.05
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh look at supervision from the supervisee's perspective, this book honestly reflects on both its benefits and how to manage potential pitfalls. Discussing a range of issues, including expectations, ethics and online supervision, it enables trainees and experienced practitioners alike to maximise the effectiveness of their supervision.
- Author BiographyALAN DUNNETT is Visiting Lecturer in Counselling Studies at York St John University, UK, and was formerly head of Counselling studies. He has worked closely the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy as Chair of the Core Curriculum Consortium, and currently participates in debates and decision-making concerning counsellors as a Governor of the BACP. CAROLINE JESPER is Senior Lecturer in Counselling Studies at York St John University, UK. She is Programme Director for the Postgraduate Certificate in Counsellor Supervision, and works in private practice in counselling, coaching and supervision. Her areas of specialism include counselling young people and supervision, and she has undertaken research on the impact of dual relationships in counselling supervision. MAIRE O'DONNELL works in private practice as a supervisor and counsellor, and has over eighteen years experience in her own consultancy, and has assisted in developing supervision, coaching and mentoring programmes. Her present focus is short and long term counselling, supervising students and experienced practitioners, and consultancy to supervisors and trainee supervisors. KATE VALLANCE works in private practice as a supervisor, counsellor and consultant. She has her own consultancy company working across private, public and voluntary sectors and consulting on a variety of issues, including stress, career development and providing supervision and coaching. She has experience lecturing in counselling skills and has conducted research into experiences of supervision.
- Author(s)Alan Dunnett,Caroline Jesper,Kate Vallance,Maire O'Donnell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleProfessional Handbooks in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.