All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.77Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionFor over four years, Washington responded to war in Bosnia by handing the problem to the Europeans to resolve and substituting high-minded rhetoric for concerted action.
- Author BiographyIvo H. Daalder is a senior fellow in Foreign Policy Studies and the Sydney Stein Jr. Chair in International Security at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA. He is the coauthor, with James M. Lindsay, of America Unbound: The Bush Revolution in Foreign Policy (Brookings, 2003) and the coauthor of Winning Ugly: NATO's War to Save Kosovo (Brookings, 2001), written with Michael E. O'Hanlon.
- Author(s)Ivo H. Daalder
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Notemaps
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.