Getting to Plan B: Breaking Through to a Better Business Model by Randy Komisar, John W. Mullins (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.00+ £2.80 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by write-one
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSucceeding with a new business whether in a corporation or a venture based setting requires taking a leap of faith. But in order to grow, the business needs to morph and adjust many times before it meets the needs of a viable market. This title guides you through specific steps to effectively reinvent your entrepreneurial business model.
- Author BiographyJohn Mullins is Associate Professor of Management Practice at London Business School, and a veteran of three entrepreneurial companies. Randy Komisar is a Partner at venture-capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers and has served as a Consulting Professor of Entrepreneurship at Stanford University.
- Author(s)John W. Mullins,Randy Komisar
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.