Getting to it: Accomplishing the Important, Handling the Urgent, and Removing the Unnecessary by Todd Musig, Jones Loflin (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.51Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.40Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £8.05
About this product
- DescriptionHow busy are you? In the daily struggle to get it all done, what are you forgetting? Is your mind constantly racing with lists of all the things you could and should be doing? This title deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyJones Loflin is an internationally recognized speaker/trainer and the coauthor of the award-winning book Juggling Elephants. He has developed and delivered solutions for many Fortune 500 companies in the areas of time management, focus, motivation, and work-life balance. Jones has also worked as the trainer of trainers for Who Moved My Cheese? LLC. He lives in North Carolina. Todd Musig is a senior training industry executive and consultant, with extensive experience in marketing and business operations. He has been associated with FranklinCovey, AchieveGlobal, and Who Moved My Cheese? LLC; has worked with Hyrum W. Smith, Stephen Covey, and Spencer Johnson, MD; and is the coauthor of the award-winning book Juggling Elephants. He lives in Utah.
- Author(s)Jones Loflin,Todd Musig
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.