CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionShows how concert parties combined an eclectic array of cultural influences, adapting characters and songs from American movies, popular British ballads, and local storytelling traditions into a spirited blend of comedy and social commentary.
- Author BiographyCatherine M. Cole is Associate Professor in the Department of Dramatic Art at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She has published numerous articles on African theatre and has collaborated with filmmaker Nathan Kwame Braun on passing girl; riverside, a video essay on the ethical dilemmas of visual anthropology.
- Author(s)Catherine M. Cole
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note26 b&w photos, 3 maps, 1 bibliog., 1 index
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.