Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.99
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how nineteenth-century ghost and detective fiction writers engage with contemporary theories of vision.
- Author BiographySrdjan Smajic is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Furman.
- Author(s)Srdjan Smajic
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.