All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.86
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.33Trending at £7.81
- £7.25Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how nineteenth-century ghost and detective fiction writers engage with contemporary theories of vision.
- Author BiographySrdjan Smajic is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Furman.
- Author(s)Srdjan Smajic
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.