All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs groundbreaking as Rachel Carson's Silent Spring, Ghosts from the Nursery presents startling evidence on how abuse and neglect during the first two years of life is creating a tide of violent youth.
- Author BiographyROBIN KARR-MORSE is a family therapist in private practice. She is the former Director of Parent Training for the Oregon Child Welfare System, previously the founding Director of the Oregon Children s Trust Fund and is currently the founding Director of the Parenting Institute. She is a consultant to several policy groups working to reimagine and shift social policy from its sole focus on remediation toward prevention of trauma in children s development. She lives in Portland, Oregon. MEREDITH S. WILEY is the former State Director of Fight Crime: Invest in Kids New York. She lives in Mariposa, California. Karr-Morse and Wiley are coauthors of Scared Sick: The Role of Childhood Trauma in Adult Disease.
- Author(s)Robin Karr-Morse
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication07/12/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.