CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionGuides readers through the uncanny world of nineteenth-century American spiritualism. More than an occult parlor game, this was a new religion. Tracing the persistence of magic in an emergent culture of secularism, this title brings a once marginalized practice to the center of American cultural history.
- Author BiographyMolly McGarry is Assistant Professor of History at the University of California, Riverside, coauthor of Becoming Visible: An Illustrated History of Lesbian and Gay Life in Twentieth-Century America, and coeditor of A Companion to LGBT/Q Studies.
- Author(s)Molly McGarry
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note12 b/w photographs
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.