All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA historically accurate chronicle of Abraham Lincoln's fascination with the paranormal and the various sightings of his ghost
- Author BiographyAdam Selzer is the author of more than a dozen books, including several novels and the ac-claimed Smart Aleck's Guide to American His-tory. With his trademark smart-alecky humor, he's applied himself to wading through moun-tains of death certificates, poring through reels and reels of newspaper archives, and, occasion-ally, sticking his head right into crumbling old tombs. He lives with his wife in a small Chicago apartment where the cats have them outnum-bered and know it.
- Author(s)Adam Selzer
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/02/2017
- Weight331 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.