Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThrough historical investigation and engrossing storytelling, the authors have detailed nearly two dozen ghosts, each playing a part in the colourful history of Canadas most haunted community, Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Author BiographyMaria Da Silva is the co-author of Strange Events of Ontario. with Andrew Hind. Maria is a contributor to the Muskoka Sun and North Bay Sideroads. They live in Bradford, Ontario.
- Author(s)Andrew Hind,Maria Da Silva
- PublisherNatural Heritage Books
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNatural Heritage Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.