All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dan Ryan
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsPrefaceAcknowledgmentsPart I / From Opportunity to Disaster (and Back Again)1 The Ghosts of Organizations PastPart II / Disaster and Opportunity2 From Disaster to Opportunity 3 From Opportunity to DisasterPart III / Communities and Organizations4 What Kind of Thing Is Community?5 What Kind of Thing Is an Organization?6 Doing Things with Organizations in CommunitiesPart IV / Organizing Organizations7 Doing Things with Organizations: The Cost of Organizational Diversity8 Doing Things with Organizations: The Cost of System9 Networks of Garbage Cans: The Amplification of Irrationality10 Networks and Calendar NoisePart V / Social Organizational Junkyards11 Community as Organizational Junkyard12 Why Can't Organizations Be Like Us?BibliographyIndex
- Author BiographyDan Ryan is Kathryn P. Hannam Associate Professor at Mills College in Oakland, California and Adjunct Professor of Technology and Social Science in the Iovine and Young Academy for Arts, Technology, and the Business of Innovation at the University of Southern California.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.