Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionSixty years after that war ended, the appearance of mass graves containing victims of Franco's death squads broke, what Spaniards call, 'the pact of forgetting'. This book questions the cause of the Civil War, why Basque terrorists killed and why the Catalans hated Madrid. It attempts to make sense of the author's personal experience of Spaniards.
- Author(s)Giles Tremlett
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date21/09/2011
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.